R. Stiles Renovation Committee
January 31, 2009
Mark Haley - President
Faith Bloomfield - Treasurer
Chris Castrio - Acting Secretary
Debbie DeJourdanais - Member
Approval of the minutes:
Treasurer's Report: $10,067.56 balance. Recent donations not include in balance $2,000 from the Sheridan Foundation and $20.00 rent Columbus Day sales .
Update on house:
- Chris Castrio reported desire to hire sub-contractors to move renovations forward.
- Electric, Plumbing, Smoke detectors: Randy Cuthbert
- Sprinkler System: Mahoney Security Systems
- Spray Foam Insulation: TBD
- Heating: Hill Top Construction
- Rigid Foam Installation: TBD
- Secure Barn/ tighten Slate Roof: Steve Bonhote, Brian LaFond, Zaycheck
- Members present asked about Not For Profit Status. Tabled for future meeting.
- April 25, 2009 *BENEFIT AUCTION - Debbie DeJourdanais volunteered to take the lead for this event.
- May 23, 2009 * FLY IN STILE - (With Argyle Airport approval) Chris Castrio volunteered to take lead for this event.
- June 13, 2009 * RIDE IN STILE CAR SHOW - Ed Ellithorpe and Dan Komarony volunteered to take lead for this event.
- July 4, 2009 * RENTAL SPACE @ STILES HOUSE - Mark Haley volunteered to take lead for this event.
- October 10-11, 2009 * RENTAL SPACE @ STILES HOUSE - Mark Haley volunteered to take lead for this event.
- October 23-24, 2009 * HAUNTED HOUSE - Cathi Radner volunteered to take lead for this event.
- Chris Castrio will get prices for specialty bricks to possibly use as a future fundraiser.
Debbie DeJourdanais will research for any grants available to our cause.
NEXT MEETING: Saturday - February 28, 2009 @ 9:00 am. at the Haley residence. ALL ARE WELCOME (call 638-8803 if interested in coming to our next meeting)
Minutes Submitted by: Christopher E. Castrio